Monday, December 29, 2008

Exciting Family News

I will get my pictures from our exciting Christmas loaded, when I get a moment. But I wanted to write quickly to announce, that Brad and I will not only be the Uncle and Aunt of my cute 21 month old nephew Jayden but we are soon to be the Uncle and Aunt of TWINS!! My brother Andrew's wife Jay is pregnant with Twins. She is due in August. They are doing really well. My mom is wondering how she is going watch 5 kids under the age of 4. The nice thing is as soon as Bridger is potty trained he will be going into pre-school! Yay, I am excited for them to add to their family. Now Bridger and Macie will have more cousins to grow up with!

1 comment:

Wynder Family said...

Tell her it's not that bad. Hey I've got 4 under the age of 3 :)