Brad and I love football season. We each cheer for a different NFL team Brad the Cowboys and I cheer for the Chargers. One thing we do agree on is Utah Football. This is our third season of having season tickets and absolutely love it. We sit on the 7
th row in the North End Zone. We don't really go on dates the first half of the year, but football comes around and we get our stadium seats and Brad's parents get excited (they get to see the kids more since they babysit), and we eat the best
corn dogs ever. It is my dream date. I never knew this about myself, I use to think I was a walk on the beach sort of girl, but football makes me happy. This has become a passion of mine. I know it is weird but I love football. I have been going to a football camp with my friend Jen at the U and we love learning about the players, listening to coach review game footage, and learning about the game of football. We get a free t-shirt and get dinner each time we go. It is
awesome.

Kyle
Whittingham at the women's clinic talking about players

Robert Johnson

Sly and
Kepa
Brad and I enjoying an awesome game against Louisville

The view from our awesome seats!
No comments:
Post a Comment