Monday, March 1, 2010

Time

I haven't written anything since December. Where did the time go? Well to catch you up on a few items:

- Macie turned two and continues to amaze us with her verbal skills. Bridger was almost 2 and half before we could carry on a conversation with him. She is our sweet little girl and we are grateful to have her in our lives.

- Bridger is counting down until his Birthday. He has been waiting for his fifth birthday since he could talk. He is excited to start Kindergarten this year and can't wait to meet his teachers and new friends. He is also excited for the new baby (as long as the baby is a boy, if the baby is a girl he said his life would suck.) He loves his sister but one of her is enough.

-Brad is in school and busy with homework.

-I am still working and loving my training job at CompHealth. It keeps me busy. I am in my 19Th week of pregnancy and get to find out what we will be having on Thursday. I will let everyone know. The baby is busy moving around. It is amazing how quickly I have started to show and how quickly I have started to feel the baby move.

Hopefully I can keep up with this blog, well better than I have been.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the PREGNANCY!! Good luck finding out! YAY! My prediction is... GIRL! :)

The Baileys said...

Congrats on the new baby!! It is always exciting to add to the family!! Hope your ultrasound goes well....I'll cross my fingers for a boy purely for Bridger....if it were me....I'd want a girl all the way!!