Monday, June 30, 2008

Cute Kids




I love being a mom. My kids are so dang cute!! I am a little bias but I have the right, they are mine. Bridger my three year old catches me off guard sometimes, well most of the time. Tonight we went shopping, he wanted to grab his money so he could buy a new dinosaur. He picked out the dinosaur he wanted then we were getting ready to leave the toy section when he said, I want to buy Macie a baby doll, it will make her happy. Macie is my five month old. We picked out her doll and once we got home he ran up the stairs, Macie was crying and he told her to stop crying because he had a present to give her. I was so happy to see the love he has for her. She too loves her big brother, she giggles so hard when he plays with her and gets really upset when he leaves her sight. When we were camping this weekend he was jumping up and down and she was giggling so hard, then he would go behind another chair and she would scowl, then he would jump out and start jumping again and she would giggle, this went on for about 20 minutes. I really love to see her smile, after seeing her on life support at 5 weeks old due to her RSV, her smile means to me that she fought to continue on to smile. I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father gave me two wonderful kids.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

COURTNEY!! I just barely saw your comment on my blog! I have NO idea how I missed it, since I check my blog like 50 times a day! haha! I'm so glad you posted! I can add you to my list! I LOVE blogging! You DO have adorable children! And being a mom IS the best! xoxo