Macie had her 6 month well child check up today. She has grown so much over the past few months. It is amazing. She now weighs 17lbs 2 oz. She is 28 inches long. Her head is 43.5 cm.
So in percentiles that is 73% in weight, 97% in height, and 75% for head size. I asked Brad if he could remember how long Bridger was at this age. Brad didn't think he was that long. All I can say is my kids are going to out grow me. I will always be the shortest one in the family!
Starting again
11 years ago




1 comment:
How fun! I can't believe how fast time has gone by, it's too fast once you have kids. It sounds like you guys have had a really rocky road with her these last 6 months. I am so glad that everything is working out- it always does though doesn't it? Hopefully it will slow down for you guys. Happy Anniversary too- that's awesome!
Post a Comment