Macie had her 9 month check up on Thursday. She is growing up too fast for me. The doctor said she is healthy and he isn't worried about her development. She got a flu shot and compared to her big brother, she didn't cry at all, just a little whimper.
Her weight : 20 lbs 11 oz
Her Length: 29.25 inches
Her Head: 45 cm
At 9 months she loves to:
*Bang toys together
*Scoot on her back and sort of crawl
*EAT EVERYTHING!
*Play peek a boo (She covers her face with a blanket then brings it down, I say "Peek a Boo" she giggles then covers her face again. This goes on for about 5 minutes)
*Play with her big brother's toys (he isn't so fond of this)
*Laugh hysterically at her aunts.




1 comment:
That is great news!!! I love how you added the new things that she is doing. I like that idea so much that I might have to do the same thing :)
Post a Comment