Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat Little Bugs!!!

So as many of you may have read, I bought Macie's Halloween costume in August. Well luckily at the rate she has been growing it fit her well. Macie was a lady bug, and she was adorable. Bridger had a fun time trick or treating up and down my grandma's street, while Macie stayed at my Grandma's with my mom, where it wasn't raining.
Bridger was a scary spider and received several comments on his costume. When people would say "oh look a Scary Spider," he would say, "don't be scared I am not a real spider it is just a costume, I am really a kid." I laughed every time. I couldn't find a spider in his size so I had to sew it. I am not great at sewing so I was pleasantly surprised on how it turned out.

2 comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

Oh, by the way. I love your hair that color. It looks so good on you. I forgot to tell you the other day.

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

Your kids look so cute in their costumes!!!