Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Jammie's and Pumpkins

My mom surprised me this week with matching Halloween Jammie's for Bridger and Macie. They are almost exactly the same except they are different colors. I had to take pictures of Bridger and Macie in them. They were being so cute together and actually cooperating.


Then last night Bridger, Brad and I carved pumpkins, Macie has a cold and was interested in anything but being in her mommy's arms. Here are our finished products.

This is Bridger's finished product, he was not so sure about the "Pumpkin Guts" as they made his hands gross. But his pumpkin turned out very cute.



Here is Brad's Pumpkin, It wins the coolest looking lit up.


Every year I pic a character depending on what cartoon Bridger has been watching the most, etc. Well we have watched "Charlie Brown and Great Pumpkin" almost every day for the past week so I picked Charlie Brown This year. In the past I have done Stitch and Elmo. Which I have attached because I feel like I do a pretty good job considering I don't have a pumpkin carving pattern.

1 comment:

Lisa Robbins said...

Wow, good job! They all look so cute.