A couple weeks ago I applied for a new position at my work. They created the position "Divisional Administrative Trainer" The job is responsible to training all new administrative assistants and do continuing training courses for current Administrative Assistants. Well I found out today that I got the position. I am so excited to step into this position, a little nervous as it is a new position so it isn't as structured as my current job, and sad because currently I work with the greatest people I know. I have worked with two of them for the past 5 years. I am glad I will still get to see them at work. It is very bitter sweet. After 5 years of being in the same job, I am excited to take on something new!
Starting again
11 years ago




3 comments:
Courtney!!! Congrats on the job, that sounds like a great position for you. You will be a great trainer. I love the family pics too.. very cute!
That's awesome on your new job!!! You are going to be great at it!
I love the family photos in all utes! Cute idea.
Post a Comment