Friday, October 17, 2008

I have been tagged.....Now I tag you!

Okay, here are the rules for this tag:1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names

1. I love football, especially being at the games, but I like to watch it on TV.

2. I have only ever kissed one boy (my husband)

3. My sibling relationships confuse people. I have one full brother. On my dad's side I have one half brother, one step brother, and two step sisters. On my mom's side I have one half sister and a step brother.

4. My favorite thing to eat is anything Italian.

5. I am a huge procrastinator but am working very hard to correct that.

6. I have never been further east than Colorado, but would love to visit the east coast and the Midwest.

7. I have only ever had two jobs. I have been at my current job for eight years now (since I was seventeen)

8. I have been in the University of Utah Men's Football Locker room and have put on Football gear. I will have to post the picture once I get them from my sister in-law.

Okay, I tag Debi Bonham, Tanelle Lindquist, Kym Wynder, Ellen Linford, Tiffany Evans, Bonnie Grow, Amy Jorgenson, and Britany Klarich.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

First of all, I don't do tags, so don't take offense... But you have never been East? You totally need to make the journey! I'm thinking that New England in the fall is a GREAT maiden voyage! :)

Oh, and I'm procrastinating my Sunday School lesson, RIGHT NOW! ha

Britany said...

I'm so jealous you got to put on the football gear during your camp, and I didn't. Well I updated my blog with the tagged post.