Last Wednesday, I finished my third and final University of Utah Women's Football Clinic. My sister in-law Liz asked me to go with her. I am glad that I did. During these clinics they taught us about the game of football. We learned about their training, how they are treated for injuries, we had the offensive and defensive coordinator come in and discuss some of their strategies, we learned about formations, and learned about the equipment that they use. We also got to go into the players locker room. Liz always has her camera with her (that was a great thing) so she took pictures of us in the locker room.
In the last class they asked for two volunteers which normally I don't volunteer, but they were asking for volunteers to race to put on the football gear and I couldn't help but raise my hand. I did lose the race. I was ahead until I had to put the jersey over the pads and the first time I put it on backwards. I caught up but couldn't get my chin strap snapped. It was allot of fun. Again I am glad Liz had her camera. Here are some pictures.
Starting again
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment