Saturday, October 11, 2008

She is almost crawling.....

Macie is getting so very close to crawling. She has been scooting on her back using her head like a inch worm for months now. She is very fast at this so when she tries to crawl and can't get moving she gets mad. But when she wants something she tries very hard to get to it. Last night I was watching her. She had her left foot bent in front of her and her right foot behind her and she was up on her right knee. She was trying so hard, then she started to move forward, I was so excited because I thought she was crawling but I noticed I couldn't see her left foot. She was moving but not really a crawl, I don't know what to call it. I think once she has her helmet off during the day she will figure out the crawling thing and we will be in trouble. She likes to get into things that I don't want her to get into, thinking that she can't get to it when she actually can. Here are some cute pictures of her trying to crawl in a very cute dress I bought before she was born. I couldn't wait to see her in it but knew I would have to wait awhile since it is size 12 months. Since she is now in that size I was excited that Brad's cousin was getting married because I had an excuse for her to wear it. (Note: Look at how round her head is! Yeah it was pricey but worth it!)

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Cute dress! That is so much fun when they start crawling, it seems that they just grow so fast from that moment on. Her head is super round too!!
I'm sorry that your family has had so many health problems, I hope that everything gets better soon. Keep us updated on your dad's surgery and we will remember him in our prayers.

Lisa Robbins said...

Soooooooo adorable!