So a couple weeks ago they went to do the catheter procedure on my dad and they got the balloon up there but his heart didn't have enough of a ledge and the balloon moved around and wouldn't set into place. He was told they couldn't plug his heart using this procedure and his only option is open heart surgery. So he will be having open heart surgery after all. He meets with the surgeon on Monday to schedule this surgery. I will keep you all updated.
Second on our health. I had to have a cat scan because after taking the antibiotics my back still really hurt. Well my cat scan came back normal I didn't have any kidney stones and the rest of my organs in there look normal. The Dr isn't quite sure what is wrong and thinks I might have some muscle skeletal inflammation. I just need to wait it out. My back still hurts but not as bad, I think the Kidney infection was a big part of it. He wants to see me in a couple of weeks if my back still hurts to run some tests. I hope the pain goes away. Brad had to have a MRI on his shoulder as we thought he might have a tear. Luckily his MRI came back normal, he just has allot of inflammation and has to do physical therapy. Other than that we are all pretty healthy.
Third on the potty training front - Bridger is doing really well, he still tells us when he has to pee or he just goes on his own. He isn't even asking for a sticker to earn prizes anymore and tells me the prizes are for when he poops in the potty then right after he tells me he is not ready for that yet and not to ask. We are still working hard with him and are very proud that he is doing as well as he is.
There is an update for you in a nutshell!
Starting again
11 years ago




3 comments:
Wow, a lot has happened! I hope for the best for you dad. That is a scary situation! My father-in-law just had double knee surgery, so we have been going back and forth to the hospital to check on him and keep him company. Being in the hospital is never fun! I am glad to hear you all are doing ok. Your children are so cute! Good luck with the potty training. It sounds like you have a handle on it. I've always heard boys are harder to potty train than girls! Take care!
I hope everything goes well for all of you! Especially your Dad. It was so great seeing you last night at the wedding!
Glad to hear things are going okay. I hope your dad's surgery goes well and that he'll be in better health for doing it. Great job on the potty training. I haven't tried.. I think I'm going to have to soon. I don't like having 2 in diapers!!!
Post a Comment