Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pictures from this year.

Since I have been horrible at blogging lately. I decided I should post some pictures of what we have been up to so far this year.


Macie eating cake on her 1st Birthday.


Macie got a cute Green chair with her name on it for her Birthday. She loves sitting in it. It makes her feel so grown up.


Macie's flower pot Birthday cake.


Macie's hair is getting so long, I tried piggy tails.


Bridger pointing out the Leprechaun footprints that were on our wall when we woke up on St Patrick's day.


Macie in her cute St Patrick's Day dress.


My green kids on St. Patrick's Day!


Bridger reading the Zoo map. We got a Zoo membership, we love the Zoo.


Macie at the Zoo. Not wanting to look at the camera but at the world around her.


Bridger on the Carousel at the Zoo.


Macie and her Dad on the Carousel


My amazing husband. I love him so much.

3 comments:

Cherish said...

Oh my gosh, I love the leprechaun footprints! What a fun idea!

Britany said...

gosh your kids are cute!

Jake and Heidi said...

hey! i saw you at the red and white game! you were a row or two back and I had my hands full of kids so i didn't say hello! Your kids are SO cute!