Owen had his 2 week appointment today (he is officially 2 weeks old tomorrow).
Here are his stats:
Weight: 6 lbs 16 oz
Length: 20.5 inches
Head: 14 inches
The doctor said he has great color, so the Jaundice is gone. Yippee! He said he looks good.
Now for the not so great news, Owen has Thrush and has to be on a medicine that takes orally for the next two weeks. I also have to be treated since I am nursing. Oh the joys of motherhood. Also he wants me to come in next week and have Owen weighed since he isn't back to his birth weight. This could be caused from the thrush, so I have to take him next week with the hopes that he will have gained at least 8 oz. With as much and as often as he eats, I am not worried.
He is already growing so fast!




3 comments:
Congratulations. What a darling picture! Did you pose him or is that how he sleeps?
I didn't pose him, that is how he was sleeping.
He is so cute! I am sorry he has thrush. Poor little guy.
Post a Comment