Owen went to the doctors yesterday because when we left the hospital his billirubin was on the border of being too high. The results came back and he had a high level so they decided it was time for the billilights to come to our house. Bridger had jaundice too and we had the tanning bed. The exact same one with the exact same goggles. I cried and cried with Bridger, probably because the doctor told me I needed to nurse him better than I was. Not sure if he meant it bad or not but I took it bad and felt like it was my fault. This time I didn't cry and I have been pretty tough. It is taking allot out of me because when he is in the bed one of us have to be awake and Brad went back to work today so I was the one. I think that is why it is taking longer to recover this time because of the lack of rest I am getting because of the two little ones I have already. Having three kids is an adjustment but not as big of one as going from one to two. Well at least not yet.


.
No comments:
Post a Comment