
Last night the Utes had their home opener and opening game of the season. Brad and I so look forward to Utah Ute football season. For six games we get to spend some alone time enjoying something we both enjoy FOOTBALL! I love it and I can't wait to watch my Utes and Chargers this season, the Utes in person while at home and the Chargers on TV. Also during this time I look forward to the Utah Utes Women's football clinic. This year I am excited as I recruited three people to go with me. Liz my sister in-law went with me the first year but missed last year because of school. My friend Jen went with me last year and excited to go again. My friend Nikki will be coming for her first time. I can't wait to have a few nights out with the girls.


The whole family gets into Utah Ute spirit on game day.

This is from the game last night. It was an intense, awesome win over Pitt! Here is too more awesome games!




No comments:
Post a Comment