Also he was excited to wear his new Sketchers with the Z strap. He has been quoting the commercial to us for months now. We bought his shoes back in May. I parked my car on a side street so I could walk him to his class. As we were walking down the street he was practically skipping. He was so happy and there I was ready to burst in to tears. I think it was worse considering the hormones from Owen that I still have.
We got to the playground and he sped off to try it out. We went to his classroom and after allot of pictures, I left my little boy there to start his many years of school he has ahead. Macie was sad she wanted to stay with Bridger and go to Kindergarten. So after fighting her to get back to the car, I strapped her in and went to turn the key and NOTHING. I was thinking are you serious? Well my battery died. I called roadside assistance and they came an hour and half later and jumped my car. I drove to my grandma's (Bridger's school is near her house as he will be babysat up there when I go back to work) dropped my mom off and drove back to pick up Bridger.
He had so much fun. I was excited about recess of course but about the picture he got to draw of his summer vacation. He drew the cabins up in Idaho. He also drew his friends that he made today so I could see what they look like. His other favorite part was a girl in his class was celebrating her Birthday today and he got a cupcake. He loved it and can't wait to go back.
Here are some of the million pictures I took:
Bridger in his first day of school outfit. Right before we left.
Bridger outside the school. He is sick of smiling for pictures, even though the smile never really left his face.
Bridger by his locker. His class is the only Kindergarten class that has lockers.
Bridger in his class room
Still smiling after his first day of school.
I know people probably say this allot but it really does feel like I have him birth yesterday and I just brought this cute little bundle of joy home from the hospital. We have enjoyed the last five years with this little boy and can't wait to see how he does in school. He has grown into a sweet little boy. I love him so much. he is the peace maker in our family (except when he is causing the up roar).






1 comment:
Aw super cute. I can't believe how they grow up so fast. I know it will come fast. He looks so handsome in his little gear. What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment