*He is now smiling and smiles at his mommy the most. On occasion he will smile at Macie when he is not pretending to sleep to avoid her attention
* He calms down best for me which makes me happy because the other two are currently going though a Dad has to do everything for me stage
*He still loves the fan and will stare at it when it is not on. Then we turn it on and he is full of grins and kicks his legs like there is no tomorrow
*He still has his fire red hair which I am absolutely in love with
*He weighs 10 lbs 13 oz
*He is 22 inches long
*Today at the doctors he was amused with the sound the paper on the exam table and kicked his legs and grabbed at the paper to hear it make noise. He was full of more smiles
*He loves to eat like every hour during the day (if you think I am exaggerating ask my mom)
* He has been sleeping 7-8 hours per night for the past two weeks but won't take a solid nap during the day, just tiny 15 - 20 minute cat naps

He isn't quite sure about his swing but I love this little guy and the faces he makes

Same concerned look as last time he was in the swing. This picture and the next one shows off his red hair.

Our little Ute, he is sitting on the car seat drape that I got at my work shower sporting his Utah leather moccasins.

My cousin Lisa told me about baby leg warmers, these are his soccer ones. He has a pair that turns his little legs in to footballs too. I wish I had them yesterday when he was wearing the Utah gear, he would have been ready for game day!




1 comment:
He is so cute...and those leg warmers look so adorable on him!! I can't wait to see the others.
Post a Comment