So last Saturday, Brad and I celebrated our five year anniversary. When we first got married we said once we reach five we are going to Hawaii or Europe. Well five years is here and we aren't going to Hawaii or Europe anytime soon. I didn't even imagine in a million years that our lives would be guided to where we are today. We own our home and have two wonderful children. When we were out celebrating our anniversary we talked and I said "well, we didn't make it to Hawaii or Europe at five years, so should we shoot to go at ten years?" I am so happy and just as in love with him as I was when we got married. We have been through allot together during our time as husband and wife and we have managed to get through all the trials together, but with trials come blessings, and with blessings come happiness! I am so grateful that I am his and he is mine for eternity.
Starting again
11 years ago





1 comment:
Yay! Congrats! Yeah, our 5 year isn't til January, and James always said he would get me a wedding band by then...and that won't be happening any time soon...ha! Thanks for saying hi on my blog, I'm glad you found it!!! It was fun to see you last year...hopefully I will see you around more often!!! :)
Post a Comment