As of yesterday Owen is now one month old. Where does time go? I can't believe I have already been home for a month. I have a little over a month then I have to go back to work. I am sad because I won't get to spend as much time with him and the other two but there is not possible way for me to stay home until Brad is done with school and has worked a couple years as a Journeyman. I will make the best of it. Now that I am done feeling sorry for myself I will tell you some fun things about Owen.
*He only cries when he has a messy diaper or when he is hungry and I am not fast enough at feeding him.
*He has had a couple nights of sleeping 6 hours and most nights he sleeps at least one stretch of 5 hours
*He is amused with ceiling fans
*He makes funny faces in his sleep and even funnier ones while awake. The minute I pull out the camera the funny faces disappear.
*He is the perfect addition bringing our family to five!
We are glad he is ours!




2 comments:
I sympathize with you. I work too at least for a few more years. Charlie stops smiling to but I realized it is because of the light just before the pic is take hold it down and joke with him and you just may catch a smile! I hope you enjoy the next month!
He is such a cute baby. Congratulations! We missed you guys at the campout!
Post a Comment