Monday, September 22, 2008

Helmet Update / More Potty Training News

Macie had another helmet scan today. Her diagonal measurements last time measured at a difference of 8cm. This time they measured at only 5.3 cm difference. The orthotist told me that in three weeks, Macie will probably go from wearing the helmet full time (23 hours on 1 hour off) to only having to wear the helmet at night while she is sleeping. She is getting so sick of the helmet, I can't wait until I can start putting bows and ribbons back on her head!
Here is the latest scan. The red one is the scan last time and the blue one (the outer one) is her dead circumference this time.


Now for Potty Training, if you read my blog, I am sorry for all the potty talk. This is such a big deal at our house right now. The new update is, that Bridger used the potty all day at my moms. She said he went at least 8 or 9 times, most of those times he did it without his potty watch going off. This is huge, especially since he would use the potty at her house all of last week. Yeah, we are progressing!

3 comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

That is so awesome Courtney!!! With both Macie and Bridger. I am excited for you! Oh, how did you get your cute template for Halloween? I would love to do that for each Holiday. Let me know. Thanks!

Lisa Robbins said...

Thanks! I actually just saw that website and changed my background!! They have some super cute backgrounds. What is Macie going to be for Halloween? I think Audrey is going to be a bug or pebbles. :)

Alicia said...

Dear Brad and Courtney
This is Aunt Lynne and I loved seeing your blog. I also like the name because we are robbinsnest6.blogspot.com.
The kids are getting so big and fun. Looks like things are coming right along with Macey's helmet. Hope to see you all at Chrissy's wedding.
Love,
Aunt Lynne