Monday, September 29, 2008

Life

So life has been pretty crazy in our home and with our extended family. Not last Sunday but the Sunday before that we were at Brad's parent's house for our monthly Family dinner and my sister in-law had a sharp pain on her left side, needless to say she had a kidney stone. So I was telling Brad that I probably should go and get the dull pain I have had in my sides checked, well Thursday I did and I have Kidney Infection. So I haven't felt too well, I started taking the antibiotics and the infection went into full force, I guess it didn't like the antibiotics taking over. I have been miserable. The thing is when you are sick and you are a mom, it is harder to get the rest you need to rest. Luckily I have a wonderful mom and an awesome loving husband. My mom watched my kids for me Friday so I could sleep and Brad has helped out with them all he can.

Another crazy thing is Brad's doctor thinks he could potentially have a tear in his shoulder cartilage. He is going in for a MRI tomorrow to see what is going on. His shoulder has been in pain for a couple months now (actually since he hurt it playing ward basketball last winter). So we have the results of that to come.

Then on top of all, the stress of Potty Training is there. Bridger is still doing pretty good since we are going on week 3 of this potty training thing. All of last week he went pee in the potty with no accidents until he was playing with my brother yesterday and didn't want to stop to go potty. We are still working on the pooping but hey progress. My mom keeps telling me I need to mellow because potty training doesn't happen overnight. I think I am so worried that he will go into sunbeams in January in diapers.

Life has been crazy, but at least it can be crazy while I am surrounded by the people I love.

1 comment:

Lisa Robbins said...

What a good way to look at things! I liked that last comment. I just read your post after I made the comment on facebook, but if you need any help with your kids, just let me know.