Last night we decided to take Bridger miniature golfing. Brad has been working some pretty late nights and Bridger told me he missed his dad and missed his family being together. So I told Brad that we had to go out and do something fun as a family. Bridger was hilarious golfing. He would hit the ball, then walk up to it, pick it up and put it by the hole. Then he would hit it in the hole. That is progress for him, because when he was two I had a work party at Boondocks and he would hit it once then pick it up and put the ball in the hole. We had so much fun watching him. We tried to teach him to hit the ball but he told us that took to long, his way was faster. It was a blast.
Starting again
11 years ago




3 comments:
Well.. that's how I play miniature golf too!! :) Sounds like it was a lot of fun.
Oh, how cute that he wanted to spend time as a family. Your kids are so adorable! It was good seeing you at the shower yesterday!
Oh, one more thing. I have a blog too if you want to visit it. It is littleaudreyrobbins.blogspot.com. I am going to add you to mine so that I can check up on what is new with your family, is that okay?
Post a Comment