Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A New Tooth and Praying with Bridger

First of all, I wanted to write to document that today, Macie cut her first tooth! Bridger had two or three by now, so we are happy she is getting teeth since she loves to eat so much! She has been so grumpy and still is, so I think there are more teeth on the way.

Second of all, I had to share an experience we have had with Bridger and prayer. We have been teaching him the importance of praying as a family. We try to say prayer each morning, at each meal we eat together and at bed time. Lately Bridger has wanted us to help him say the prayer. It is so cute. Well in each of our prayers we like to pray for my step brother Jake who is serving a Mission in Curitiba, Brazil. Bridger needs our help with most of the prayer, but the minute we say please bless Jake he says all on his own "bless Jake on his mission in Brazil, that he can teach the people and speak language to them," I am so blessed to have his sweet spirit in our home. He reminds us when it is prayer time and if someone isn't folding their arms (normally Macie) that they need to fold their arms during prayer. We love our two little blessings, and I as a mom couldn't be prouder of them and my husband.

No comments: